– Renault Design Central Europe tarafından 2009 Yılında Genova Motor Showda Duster Concept ismiyle karşımıza çıkarılan farklı Dacia, sonunda yollara çıktı bile. Konsept versiyonunda 4 koltuklu olarak tanıtılan araçta yolcu koltukları yatırılarak ve sürücü koltuğu altına girerek 200Lt ye kadar hacim sunabilmekte idi. Renault, Nissan Qashqai‘nin başarısını gözden kaçırmayarak Dacia içinde bir Qashqai hazırladı. Onun adınıda Duster koydu.
– 2009 Genova Motor Show‘da 470lt hacimli, 4 koltuklu, 2 kapılı, düşük CO2 emisyonlu ve 100kmde sadece 5.3lt tüketen, koltukları yatırıldığında 2000lt gibi devasa yükleme hacmi sunan Duster konsept aracı, Nissan B platformu üzerine inşa edilmiş, Renaultun tanıdık motorları olan benzinli ve dizel ünitelerle güçlendirilmiş ve çok ucuza satılacağını duyurulmuştu.
– Dacia Duster mı ? Nissan Duster mı? Renault Duster mı desek? bence her üçüde olur. Farklı ülkelerde farklı isimlerle satışta olacak. Mesela İngilterede Aro 10 ismiyle 2012 yılında çıkacakmış. Romaya’da Piteşti Fabrikasında üretilen Duster’lar Avrupa, Türkiye, Ermenistan ve Morocco ‘da Nisan 2010, Ukrayna, İsrail, Jordan, Suriye, Mısır, Lübnan’da Haziran 2010 ve bazı Afrika ülkelerinde Renault adı altında 2011 yılında satışa sunulacak. Renault 2011 yılı içinde Brezilyada bulunan Curitiba Fabrikasında Duster üretimine geçerek Brezilya, Arjantin, Meksika ve Şili, ilerleyen zamanda Rusya-Moskovada bulunan Avtoframos Fabrikasında üretime devam edecek.Satır Başları:
– Dacia markasının 6.modeli ve ilk SUV modeli
– İlk kez 79 Genova Motor Show’da konsept olarak görücüye çıktı. 80. Genova Motor Show’da ise gerçek yüzünü gösterdi.
– Nissan Qashqai ile kardeş sayılırlar. Lada Niva’nın tahtını ele geçirmeye aday.
– Satışına başlanmadan Fransada 500 ön sipariş aldı.
– Avrupada 1600 şatış noktasında müşterilerin beğenisine sunulacak.
– Günlük 250 ile 300 araç fabrikadan şatış noktalarına gönderilebiliyor.
– Çoğunlukla 4X4 versiyonun talep göreceği, satılacak araçların %20sinin opsiyonel olan deri donanımda ve %40 oranında ise araçların Fındık renginde olacağı belirtilmiş.
– 4X4 zengin versiyonu ile 4X2 ucuz versiyonu ile satışa sunulacak.
– 2 adet ön hava yastığı, 3 noktadan bağlantılı emniyet kemerleri (bunu neden yazılmış bilmiyorum.), Bosch ABS 8.1 sistemi, EBD (elektronik fren destek ssitemi) ve EBA (acil fren destek sistemi) ile gelmekte.
– 23 yıl sonra Renault Dacia Duster ile US pazarına girmeye hazırlanıyor.
– Türkiye’de 4×2 versiyonu 29.990 TL, 4×4 versiyonu ise 35.900 TL’den başlayan rekabetçi fiyatlarla 2900 adet satmayı planlıyor.
– Türkiye’de teslimatlar 4*2 modelleri için 26 Nisan 2010, 4*4 versiyonlar için Haziran 2010 ‘da başlanacak.
– Türkiye’de 1.6 16V 110 bg benzinli ve 1.5 dCİ 85 bg ile 110 bg dizel motor seçenekleri sunuluyor.
– 290 milyon Euro yatırım, yeni vites kutusu (6 ileri 4×4 TL8 mekanik şanzıman), Pitesti fabrikasında saatte maksimum 25 Duster üretim kapasitesi, 3 yıl veya 100 000 km garanti.
– Bagaj hacmi 475lt ile 1600lt aralığında değişebilmekte.
– Off Road kullanımlar içinse yerden yükseklik 200mm (fazla) ve yaklaşım açıları (önden yaklaşım açısı: 30 derece; arkadan yaklaşım açısı: 35 + derece) iniş ve yokuş kabiliyeti bulunmakta.
– 4×2 lerin ağırlığı 1.180 kg, ve 4X4 lerde 1.280 kg
– Fransa’da sadece 5 yıldan beri var olan Dacia % 4’lük pazar payı ile Binek+ Hafif Ticari Araç pazarında 6. sıraya yerleşti. Türkiye’de ise 2009 yılında binek araç pazarında 13, hafif ticari araç pazarında ise 8ci marka oldu. 2010’da ise Dacia, 4×4 modeli Duster’ın gelmesiye hem satış adedini hem de Pazar payı artırarak ilk 10 marka arasına girmeyi hedefliyor.
– Dacia ekibi Trophée Andros yarışında , Duster pilotu Alain Prost’un kazandığı üç birincilik ve genel klasmandaki ikincilikle son derece başarılı bir performans sergiledi.
– Renault fabrikalarında yılda 170.000 adet Duster üretmeyi hedefliyor.
– World Records Academy tarafından DÜnyanın En Düşük Fiyatlı SUV‘u Dacia Duster olduğu duyuruldu.
* A Wheelbase = 2673 mm
* B Total length = 4315 mm
* C front overhang = 822 mm
* D rear overhang = 820 mm
* K ground clearance 4×2/ 4×4 = 205 mm/210 mm
* L rear legroom = 183 mm
* P1 distance between font seat and ceiling = 907 mm
* P2 distance between rear seat and ceiling = 895 mm
* Z1 floor length = 992 mm
* Z2 length with 2 bench folded = 1760 mm
* 1 slope angle up to 30 degrees angle
* 2 over row angle 23 degrees
* 3 36 degrees angle
* M front elbow room = 1411 mm
* N front shoulder room = 1387 mm
* M1 rear elbow room = 1438 mm
* N1 rear shoulder room 1400 mm
* Y2 space between wheel arches
* H height without roof = 1625 mm
* H height with roof = 1695 mm
* E front track width 1560 mm
* G width without mirrors = 1822 mm
* G width with mirrors = 2000 mm
* F back track width = 1567 mm
Dacia markası Renault’un satın almasıyla en ucuz otomobili üreteceğim diyerek yola çıkmıştı ve bunu ilk modeli ile başarmıştıda. Cepte para yoksa ne bulursan yersin ama cebin para görürse o zaman yemek seçmeye başlarsın misali, Daciada aynı dönemi yaşamakta. Şu an cebi doldu ve kalite aramaya başladı bile. Bunu yeni çıkardığı ve çıkaracağı modellerde sadece dış görünüşte iyileştirmelerde görebiliyoruz ama iç mekan iyileştirmelerinide yakın zamanda göreceğimizden eminim. Duster modeline gelince Nissan’nın minik SUV’u kaşkaideki başarısı göz önüne alınırsa Dacia’da bu yola baoş koymuş görünüyor. Renault markası her ne kadar bana Koleos ile yazdığım yazıdan dolayı kızgın ve sinirli olsada bir nebze haklı olduğumuda biliyorlardır umarım. Ama bu Duster ile kesinlikle doğru adım attıklarını düşünüyorum. Zır zır öten ve bundan 5 yıl sonra ne olacağını bilmediğim Çin otolarına para yatırmaktansa gidip Dacia’nın bu modelini almayı tercih ederdim. Maliyetlerden dolayı farklı bir görünüşe ve dış hatlara sahip olsada bu fiyata bu araç hemde Renault motorlarıyla alınabilecek cinsten. İç mekan için hiçbir cümle kurmak istemiyorum. Bana pek SUV iç mekanı gibi gelmedi ve de değil zaten. Dacia’ya ve Renault’a bu yepyeni ve upucuz SUV’da iyi satışlar diliyorum.
DUSTER: THE CONCEPT CROSSOVER FROM DACIA UNVEILED AT GENEVA MOTORSHOW
• Dacia is breaking fresh ground and springs yet another surprise with the unveiling in Geneva
of Duster, a futuristic, image-building crossover that promotes the same values for which the
brand has stood from the beginning.
• Duster is Dacia’s first concept car and the fruit of close collaboration between Renault Design
Central Europe in Bucharest, Romania, and Renault Design Technocentre in Guyancourt,
• Duster’s athletic stance adds an undeniable sporty feel to the brand’s hallmark robustness.
• Inside, the use of colour, generous cabin space and an original modular layout ensure a
particularly convivial ambience for occupants.
ROBUST AND SPORTY
Duster – Dacia’s first concept crossover – is proud to be different. Seen from the driver’s side, it is visibly a
sporting coupé, yet passengers entering from the other side will see it as an MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle) with
a traditionally opening front door and rear-hinged rear door which suggest plush travelling refinement.
Duster’s height of 1.49 metres, short front and rear overhangs (65cm and 80cm respectively), generous
wheelbase (2.80m) and compact volumes (4.25m long, 1.64m wide) exude an overriding sense of robustness
and sports appeal.
The front end features a broad bumper with two horizontal air-intake slits that suggest power. The grille
features evident Dacia styling cues and is flanked by headlamps which wrap over the front wings to form a
tapering line of light that stretches rearward towards the doors.
Viewed from the side, the clear-cut lines of the wheel arches and tall doors reinforce the impression that
Duster sits squarely on the road. The Anthracite Grey bodywork and extensive one-piece glazed sweep –
made possible by the absence of a central pillar – highlights the styling of the sides which are unmistakably
reminiscent of Duster’s graphic identity.
At the rear, the engraved Dacia logo further emphasizes the concept car’s robust, dependable credentials.
Like Logan, Duster is just 4.25 metres long, and its inherent agility ensures that it is perfectly at home in the
urban jungle. Meanwhile, its 21-inch, five-spoke aluminium alloy wheels, exterior mirrors positioned on the
window surround and trapezoidal aluminium exhaust tailpipes are telltale signs of its sporting pedigree.
Special care has gone into Duster’s aerodynamic efficiency (Cd: 0.30) and the fluid lines of the body sides
enable air to flow freely along the vehicle’s flanks before being jettisoned through the rear lights. The
aerodynamic, wing-like forms of the roof-mounted direction indicators also channel airflow towards the rear.
The sum of all this work has naturally been beneficial to fuel consumption, and Duster stands out as a
particularly environmentally-respectful crossover. Despite its performance potential, the particulate filter-
equipped 1.5 dCi 105hp engine (77kW) emits just 139g of CO2/km, equivalent to fuel consumption of 5.3
A CROSSOVER WITH DACIA HALLMARKS
This futuristic crossover showcases the brand’s core values – namely simplicity, robustness and authenticity –in a surprising form, yet Dacia’s hallmark ingenuity and generosity are immediately apparent in the way
designers have approached Duster’s cabin.
The concept car’s two-tone chocolate and blue interior exudes a sense of well-being and conviviality. The fully glazed roof floods the cabin with light, while the enveloping forms of the staggered slim-line front seats
provide first class comfort and support. The driver’s seat is incorporated in a structure which extends all the
way from the sill to the centre console, forming a sculptural, one-piece ensemble that echoes the exterior’s
The user-friendly dashboard features fluid, expressive lines while employing simple materials. The driver’s
side front airbag is housed in the lower part of the steeringwheel which has made it possible to position the
screen centrally and free up appreciable stowage space on the dashboard. The latter’s receding lines also
provide record kneeroom of 280mm for the front passenger who benefits from an exceptionally comfortable
seating position. The bellows-like form of the original two-tone dashboard incorporates a 20-litre glovebox,
while the door inserts each include eight-litre stowage bins. Another bin has been cleverly concealed in the
back of the rear right-hand seat. A simple push causes a box to slide forward from the boot which itself is in
total keeping with the Dacia spirit, with the upright tailgate providing a carrying capacity of 470dm3 (VDA), a
remarkable achievement for a vehicle of Duster’s compact overall dimensions .
Duster is an adaptable, modular concept car. The four-seat ‘daily driver’ layout can be swiftly converted into a leisure configuration in a matter of seconds. The passenger seat slides underneath the driver’s seat on rails
concealed in the floor to leave just one front seat and consequently free up a total carrying volume of two
cubic metres. Thanks to a recess in the floor and a strap located under the dashboard, this space can be
used to carry a trials mountain bike.
Length (mm) 4,250
Width (mm) 1,640
Height (mm) 1,495
Overall width, doors open (mm) 4,285
Wheelbase (mm) 2,804
Front track (mm) 1,637
Rear track (mm) 1,640
Unladen weight (kg) 1,300
Boot volume (dm3 VDA) 470
Engine type: dCi 105
Maximum power: hp (kW) 105 (77)
Maximum torque: (Nm) 240 at 2,000rpm
Acceleration from standstill to 100kph: (s) 9.6
Combined cycle fuel consumption – 139g/km, equivalent to 5.3 litres/100km
Transmission: Manual six-speed gearbox
Tyres: 245/35 ZR21
Wheels: 21-inch diameter wheels
ProtoStyle Body styling
DUSTER, THE NEW CAR FROM DACIA THAT REWRITES THE 4×4 RULEBOOK
* Following the successive launches of Logan, Sandero and Logan MCV (seven-seat estate), plus Logan van and Logan pick-up, Dacia is now poised to tackle the 4×4 market with ‘Duster’, a tough, reliable, easy-to-use 4×4, aimed at motorists looking for an everyday car with real off-road ability.
* Dacia Duster is economical both to buy and run:
o economical to buy: an unbeatable performance/equipment/space package for its price.
o economical to run: available with a choice of economical engines with low fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The 4×2 diesel versions of Dacia Duster will emit less than 140g CO2/km, making them eligible for the Dacia eco² signature, while the 4×4 diesel versions will emit less than 150g CO2/km.
*Dacia Duster is proof that it is possible to produce an all-terrain vehicle that is not only functional and affordable, but also respectful of the environment.
* Dacia Duster will be manufactured in 4×2 and 4×4 versions for the European, Turkish and Maghreb markets at the brand’s Pitesti plant in Romania. Sales begin in Spring 2010.
* Duster is a truly international vehicle, both in terms of its markets and production. It will gradually become available across the world, badged as either a Renault or a Dacia, following the example of Logan and Sandero.
THE GENESIS OF THE DUSTER PROJECT: A RESPONSE TO AN UNMET DEMAND
The Duster project was born out of the simple premise that a real need existed in the world for an affordable, comfortable and rugged 4×4, a class which is currently not well served. Aware of this gap, the Renault group decided to develop an all-terrain vehicle aimed initially at emerging markets. The needs of European customers were also taken into account from the project outset.
*In emerging markets (Russia, Brazil, etc.), the middle classes aspire to owning a modern car that reflects their social status. At the same time, they want a strong car that is reliable, versatile and capable of standing up to climatic demands and conditions that can be both tough and varied (long distances, difficult terrain, use in large built-up areas). The current offer is largely dominated by imported SUVs, which are often priced beyond the means of these middle classes.
*In Europe, Dacia’s success has highlighted the demand for modern, reliable and affordable cars. Although the current range of 4x4s and SUVs is quite extensive, it neglects the call for a functional, affordable all-terrain vehicle, favouring instead SUVs that are expensive and often ill-suited to the needs of off-road driving.
DACIA DUSTER, EVERYTHING A 4×4 SHOULD BE Indisputable 4×4 looks…
At first glance, Dacia Duster is clearly a 4×4. Its front end exudes a sense of ruggedness, with its imposing chrome grille and sump guard also pointing to its clear 4×4 credentials. Seen in profile, its high ground clearance, wide wheel arches and body protection are an open invitation to take on even the toughest surfaces.
Today’s all-terrain vehicles are often synonymous with bulk, a preconception which Dacia Duster sweeps aside. Being 4.31 metres long and 1.82 metres wide, Dacia Duster is very compact, making it as at home in built-up areas as it is when taken off the beaten track. Although it clearly demonstrates that it belongs to the world of all-terrain motoring, Dacia Duster boasts attractive, yet not ostentatious lines.
…with genuine go-anywhere ability
Dacia Duster was designed to tackle all types of roads and tracks, all over the world. In order to meet these varied needs, it will be available in all markets in both 4×2 form (for customers looking for good ground clearance and a high driving position, without the need for four-wheel drive) and with 4×4 transmission for off-road driving.
Dacia Duster’s strengthened undercarriage is suitable for dirt roads and all-terrain use thanks to its high ground clearance (more than 200mm) and impressive clearance angles (approach angle: 30 degrees; departure angle: more than 35 degrees).
Dacia Duster is easy to drive and not only aimed at all-terrain drivers. Its combination of its low unladen weight (1,180kg in 4×2 – 1,280kg in 4×41) and compact proportions, ensure particularly agile handling. In the 4×4 version, thanks to the unique and intuitive control (sourced from Nissan) located at the foot of the centre console, Dacia Duster drivers can easily adapt the vehicle’s transmission configuration to meet their needs of the moment. This control allows one of three modes to be selected:
* When the AUTO mode is selected, the front/rear torque split is calculated automatically as a function of available grip. This system is aimed at providing optimal traction, however much grip is available, and gives Dacia Duster genuine 4×4 ability. In normal conditions, the torque is transmitted through the front wheels only. If traction is lost, or when grip is at a premium, some of the torque is transferred to the rear axle. In extreme conditions, the torque is split equally front and rear. This split is performed by an electromagnetic torque converter supplied by Nissan.
* In LOCK mode, the driver electronically locks it into 4×4 mode, whereby 50 per cent of torque is consistently fed through the rear axle. This mode is recommended in low grip conditions (snow, mud, dirt, sand) at low speeds.
* In 4×2 mode, the transmission is locked into two-wheel drive. This mode is suited to driving on good roads and reduces fuel consumption.
A DACIA 4×4 WHICH DELIVERS ALL THE STRENGTHS EXPECTED OF THE BRAND
Duster, the sixth vehicle in the Dacia range, remains true to the brand’s philosophy by offering unbeatable cabin space for its price, plus low running costs thanks to its thrifty fuel consumption, as well as a high level of safety and reliability whatever the conditions.
Unbeatable cabin space for its price
Although Dacia Duster’s price is comparable with that of a city car, its exterior and interior dimensions are more akin to those of a compact car from the segment above. It comfortably seats up to five adults, with both front and rear occupants enjoying the same amount of space as passengers in its sister Logan model.
Dacia Duster’s boot capacity is unbeatable, too, with a volume of up to 475dm3 ISO. With the rear benchseat folded and tipped forward, its impressive carrying ability can even exceed 1,600dm3 ISO.
Reliable engines with good fuel economy and low CO2 emissions
Both the 4×2 and 4×4 versions of Dacia Duster will be available with either a 1.6 16V 110hp petrol engine, or 85hp or 105hp dCi diesel power. All three powerplants have already demonstrated their efficiency under the bonnet of a number of Renault group models.
These engines are perfectly suited to the criteria of cost, strength and ease of maintenance that are a hallmark of the Dacia range. Combined with Duster’s low weight, they ensure that Dacia’s newcomer returns low fuel consumption and boasts impressive ecological credentials, with the dCi diesel versions emitting less than 140g of CO2/km in 4×2 form (qualifying Duster for the Dacia eco² signature) and less than 150g of CO2/km in the case of the 4×4 versions.
Safety: an absolute priority
Dacia Duster benefits from Renault’s acclaimed expertise in the area of safety. The news 4×4 features Bosch 8.1 ABS, as well as EBV electronic brakeforce distribution and emergency brake assist. On the passive safety front, Dacia Duster comes as standard with two front airbags (depending on market) and three-point seat belts with load limiters for the front seats. Depending on version, two lateral head/thorax airbags are fitted in addition to the driver and passenger front airbags to provide additional protection in the case of side impact. Pyrotechnic pretensioners for the front seats (depending on version) complete Dacia Duster’s retention system. In addition to holding the thorax firmly in place, they limit forward body movement in the case of a frontal impact by tightening the belt around the thorax and the lap.
Reliability and strength: Dacia fundamentals
Like all the vehicles based on the B0/Logan platform, Dacia Duster has been engineered to deliver the hallmark strength and reliability motorists have come to expect of the brand.
Particular attention has been paid to anti-corrosion protection thanks to several precautions:
* wax-injected underbody and opening panel hollow sections,
* mastic sealing of exterior joints,
* additional wax treatment of underbody mechanical components,
* stone-chip protection for underbody, sills and wheel arches.
Similar care has been paid to the electrics and electronics, with an installation already seen on several Renault models.
To back up its high build quality, Dacia Duster comes with a three-year or 100,000km warranty in the majority of its European markets.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL CALLING
Duster is a truly international vehicle, both in terms of its markets and its production. It will gradually become available across the world, following the example of Logan and Sandero.
Dacia Duster to be released in the brand’s main markets from Spring 2010
Dacia Duster will be launched next Spring in Europe, Turkey and the Maghreb region (Algeria, Morocco). It will round off the Dacia model line-up, which is expanding in the majority of these markets. In addition to the three cars (Logan, Logan MCV and Sandero), Dacia has staked its claim, too, in the LCV sector with Logan van and Logan pick-up.
From June 2010, Duster will also be available in Ukraine, the Middle East (Israel, Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon) and in some African countries badged as a Renault.
The Pitesti factory will supply all these markets with both Dacia- and Renault- badged versions. The Romanian plant has an annual production capacity of 350,000 vehicles and will continue to produce the brand’s other models.
Renault Duster in Russia, Brazil and the Gulf States in 2011
Duster will expand into other parts of the world in 2011. It will be distributed in the Gulf States, supplied from Pitesti, and will also be built alongside Logan, Sandero and Sandero Stepway in Curitiba, Brazil, for distribution in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Chile. At a later date, Duster will go on to be manufactured at the Avtoframos plant in Moscow, Russia.
Press enquiries: Contact Mike Gale on 01923 697653 or Jeremy Townsend on 01923 697592 at the Renault UK Press Office. E-mail is email@example.com. This Press release, photos and videos are available to download from www.press.renault.co.uk.