– Mitsubishi i-Miev yazısını yayınladığımda PSA grubun bu araca talip olduğunu ve Avrupa’da satabileceğini yazmıştım. İşte Peugeot Ion ismiyle aracı karşımıza çıkarmış durumda. Önündeki Peugeot ambleminden başka bir farklılık görülmemekte araçta. Tabiyki Peugeot Mitsubishi ile yaptığı ortaklığıda Basın Bülteninde belirtmiş durumda.
– 2010 yılının sonuna doğru dünyada ilk kez bir gerçek bir elektrikli araç (0 emisyon değeri) piyasada satışa sunulacak. Teknik verilere göre li-İon bataryalar aracı 130 km boyunca üzmeden götürebilecek kadar enerji verebiliyor. Frankfurt Motor Show‘da ilk kez görebileceğimiz bu yeni model firmanın Mitsubishi Motor Company ile yaptığı ortak çalışma ürünü olarak günyüzüne çıkmakta.
– Li-Ion bataryalar 220v fişe takıldığında tam şarjını 6 saatte olurken, bataryanın %80’inin şarj süresi ile sadece 30dk ile sınırlı. 4 kapılı – 4 koltuklu ,3.48m uzunluğunda, 4.5metre dönüş yarıçağına sahip, maksimum çıkış gücü 47kw olan elektrik motoru, 180 NM torku, 130km son hızı ve menzile ulaşmakta.
Peugeot Firmasını şimdi ve 2 sene içersinde çıkarmayı planladığı yeniliklerine göz atalım:
– Tam elektrikli otomobil Peugeot Ion (2010 yılının sonunda)
– 4 çekerli hybrid teknolojisi ile donatılmış 3008 HYbrid4 (2011 ilkbaharında – 147 kW / 200 bhp)
– Benzinli (VTi ve THP) ve dizel (HDi FAP) üniteler artık elektrik motorlarıyla desteklenerek daha ekonomik ve çevreye daha az zarar verebilecek düzeye indirgenecekler. Peugeot bu yeni teknolojileri tüm model ailesine uygulayacak.
The new Peugeot electric car: iOn “Zero Emissions”
Peugeot, the pioneer and 1st worldwide manufacturer of electric vehicles will be launching the ion at the end of 2010. Its performance and 130 km operating range is obtained in particular due to the use of lithium-ion batteries, which will provide an efficient response to the challenges of urban mobility and respect for the environment. With the ion, which will be presented to the world for the 1st time at the Frankfurt Motor Show, Peugeot is incorporating the latest automotive edition into its model range. With the 106 produced between 1995 and 2003, Peugeot, the pioneer in electric vehicles, remains to this day the manufacturer having sold the most “zero-emissions” cars in the world.
Supported by this history, the Lion Brand intends to continue as a major player in the new market of electric vehicles. Therefore, from the end of 2010, Peugeot will be amongst the first to launch a new all-electric vehicle in Europe: the iOn. From launch, this electric vehicle developed in cooperation with Mitsubishi Motor Company (MMC), is aimed at both retail and fleet customers (authorities, local organisations and large companies, etc.) due its specifications which are particularly suited for use in an urban environment.
Lithium-ion batteries rechargeable in six hours and 80% recharged within thirty minutes The town will therefore be the favourite playground of the iOn. With four doors and four seats, a length of 3.48 m and a turning circle of 4.50 m, this all-electric Peugeot vehicle will develop a maximum power output of 47 kW
(64 bhp) and a torque of 180 Nm, thus offering reliable levels of performance (maximum speed of 130 km/h). Equipped with a totally comfortable operating range (130 km standard European cycle), the lithium-ion car batteries are rechargeable in six hours using a conventional 220 V socket or recharged to 80% capacity within thirty minutes, thanks to its fast charging system. These specifications allow this “zero-emission” city car to offer a good level of versatility, comparable in performance and comfort to a small conventional combustion engine vehicle. Its respect for the environment par excellence, its compact size, safety and
simple operation will be its best, but by no means only attributes.
In fact, onboard it will also include some innovative services, thanks in particular to the “localised communication unit”. This unit not only authorises the emergency call system for which Peugeot is a leader in terms of deployment throughout Europe (location of vehicles at the time of an accident and triggering the dispatch of suitable emergency services) but also authorises data transfer (battery status, distance covered, distance to travel before maintenance is due, etc.) thus providing assistance in the business management of fleet vehicles. Peugeot and the new automotive edition Ion illustrates Peugeot’s commitment to integrate the new automotive edition by offering lots of solutions suited to the different needs of urban mobility.
This car also represents one of the key factors of the Brand’s strategy to reduce the environmental footprint and dependence on fossil fuels. As such, between now and less than 2 years’ time, customers will discover some additional solutions within the model range:
– the iOn coming at the end of 2010, is an all-electric vehicle for everyday urban use.
– The 3008 HYbrid4, arriving in spring 2011, will be equipped with technology offering a versatile range of use (147 kW / 200 bhp, 4-wheel drive, etc, with CO2 emissions reduced to 99g/km).
– These products will complete a range of combustion engines with some even higher performance engine units in both diesel HDi FAP and petrol variants (VTi and THP technology); engines which are already particularly well placed in their respective segments: 107 with 106 g/km of CO2, 207 with 99g, 308 with 120g, 3008 with 130g and 407 with 129g .
7 September 2009