– Renault Latitude, “business class” yani makam aracı olarak kullanılabilecek, üst segmente hitap eden Renault/Nissan D platformu üzerinde geliştirilmiş Güney Kore’de (L43) Renault Samsung SM5 ismiyle tanıtılan bir araç. Araç ilk kez Haziran 2010’da Moskova Auto Show’da dünyaya tanıtıldı. Ardından 2010 Paris Motor Show’da görücüye çıktı ve şimdi 2010 Auto Show İstanbul fuarı ile beraber Türkiye’de lansmanı yapılacak. 2011 Ocak ayı sonu itibariyle Türkiye pazarında satışta olacak.
– Renault Latitude, Fransızca hem enlem, hem de özgürlük anlamına gelmekte. Fransa ve Güney Kore’de tasarlanan, Renault ve Nissan birlikteliğinin tüm unsurlarını üzerinde toplayan araç, Güney Kore’deki Renault-Samsung-Motors’un SM3, SM5, SM7, QM5 modelleri ve Renault Koléos üretimi yapan Busan fabrikasında üretiliyor. Renault Latitude’ün 50’den fazla ülkede aşamalı olarak satılması amaçlanmakta. 2010 sonbaharından itibaren başta Rusya, Fas, Cezayir, Ukrayna olmak üzere Asya, Afrika, Körfez Ülkeleri, Avustralya ve Meksika’da satışa satışa sunulacak. Ülkemizde ise 2011 başlarında aracı yollarda görebileceğiz. Sizde aracı keşfetmek isterseniz web sitesi ni ziyaret edebilirsiniz.
Aracın genel özellikleri:
– 4.888 mm uzunluk, 1.832 mm genişlik, 1.495 mm yükseklik ve 2.762 mm aks mesafesi,
– 477 lt’lük bagaj hacmi (şişirme kiti ile 511),
– Önde 1.460 mm ve arkada 1.440 mm omuz genişliği ve 251 mm diz mesafesi (segmentinin en iyisi) ile üst düzey iç mekan genişliği,
– 2/3;1/3 katlanabilen rahat geniş arka koltuklar, sınıfının en geniş minder mesafesi,
– 9,6 litrelik aydınlatmalı ve soğutmalı torpido gözü ve 2,4 litrelik orta konsol gözü başta olmak üzere çok sayıda eşya yerleştirme eşya gözleri.
– LED teknolojisini kullanan arka stop lambaları,
– Baz donanım seviyesinden itibaren standart klima sistemi, arka koltuklarda havalandırma ızgaraları ve üç bölgeli otomatik klima, çift modlu iyonizer (D segmentinde bir ilk) ve çift parfüm dağıtıcısı ile sınıfında tek olan hava kalitesi kontrol sistemi, 4 aşamalı entegre masaj sistemli sürücü koltuğu, araçtan uzaklaşıldığında kapıları kilitleyen “kart eller serbest” kilitleme sistemi, 2011’den itibaren sunulacak olan Carminat TomTom yeni entegre navigasyon sistemi, “3D Sound by Arkamys”, “Bose Premium”, Bluetooth telefon ve “Plug&Music” dijital bağlantı seçenekleri içeren geniş audio sistemleri, viraj aydınlatmalı bi-xenon farlar, ön ve arka park sensörleri, geri görüş kamerası yer alıyor.
– Aracın motor seçenekleri satıldığı bölgeye göre değişim göstermekte. 4 benzinli ve 8 dizel versiyon içeren geniş motor yelpazesi sunmakta. Aracın ilk olarak satılacağı pazarlarda 4 motor seçeneği ile sunulacak. Türkiye’de Fluence’da da kullanılan ama ülkemize getirlmeyen 2.0lt 139 beygir güç, 191 Nm tork üretebilen benzinli motor sürekli değişken oranlı otomatik şanzımanla (CVT) kombine edilmiş olarak, ikinci benzinli motor ise Nissan’dan alınan 2.5lt’lik 177 beygir güç, 233 Nm tork üreten ve 6 ileri vitesli otomatik şanzımanla eşleştirilmiş. Bu iki benzinli modelin ortalama yakıt tüketimi sırasıyla 8.3 ve 9.7 litre/100 km olarak belirtilmiş. Dizel üniteler ise Laguna’da da kullanılan 2lt 150 beygirlik 6 ileri otomatik şanzımanlı ve 175 beygir gücünde 6 ileri manuel şansımanlı olarak listelenmiş. Bunların haricinde ise 3 litre hacimli v6 turbo dizel motoru 240 beygir güç üretmekte ve 6 ileri otomatik şanzıman ile sunulmakta.
– Renault Latitude modelini üst sınıfa özellikle makam aracı olabilecek araçlar kategorisinde olacağını belirtmiş. 1992-2000 yılları arasında üretilen Safrane vardı. 2001 yılında Vel Satis modeli bence doğal bir faciaydı bu araç ve Safrane’nin yerini aldı. Şimdi ise Latitude bu görevi üstlenecek diye bir durum ortaya çıkıyor. Ama araca bakıyorum Laguna III tarzında büyük aile aracı sınıfında yer alıyor. Benim biraz kafam karışmış durumda. ben en iyisi Autoshow fuarında Renault yetkililerine sorup öğreneyim.
RENAULT LATITUDE: THE WORLD OF BUSINESS CLASS CARS
Renault is giving the world premiere to its new saloon in Moscow. This elegant car combines balanced proportions, with classic design, generous exterior dimensions, roominess and a large boot. This saloon embodies the best technical advances in terms of reliability and efficiency, and is destined to become the flagship model of Renault’s range of cars. Latitude goes on sale in Russia in the autumn and will then be released in a further 50 countries around the world.
* Length – 4,887mm; width – 1,832mm; height – 1,483mm; wheelbase – 2,762mm
* Boot capacity 477litres
* The elbow room is one of the best in its category – 1,460mm in the front, 1,440mm in the back
* There are many storage compartments, including the generously proportioned 9.6 litre glove compartment, which is both illuminated and cooled, whilst the compartment next to the main console has a capacity of 2.4 litres
Innovative comfort technologies:
* The driver’s seat has a massaging function with four different settings
* The triple-zone automatic climate control system allows the driver and each of the passengers to achieve their preferred temperature
* An air quality control management system with a dual-mode air ioniser with double fragrance diffuser – a first in the D-segment
* A hands free electronic key card that controls the central locking, ignition, and automatically locks the car when the driver walks away
* Directional bi-xenon headlights
* A wide range of audio systems including “3D Sound by Arkamys®”, as well as the first class “Bose® Premium” system with digital audio connector.
* A new satellite navigation system, Carminat TomTom® (available the beginning of 2011), as well as rear-view camera and automatic parking brake
The pleasure from driving the vehicle and its superior handling on the road is a result of the powerful and efficient power trains and optimum suspension setup:
* The choice of a dynamic and efficient two-litre petrol M4R engine with a continuous variable transmission (CVT) or a powerful VQ25 2.5 litre engine with a six-speed automatic AJ0 transmission.
* Independent multi-link rear suspension
The build quality and features of this model are designed for the most demanding customer:
* The most up-to-date active and passive safety features of the car were developed using Renault’s unique experience in this area: anti-lock and EBA (emergency brake assist) come as standard together with ESC (Electronic Stability Control), eight airbags with a two-tier system of lateral sensors, seat belt retractors with integrated load limiters, a cruise control system and directional bi-xenon headlights
* The reliability, safety and durability of the car are based on the joint technologies and technical achievements of the Renault-Nissan Alliance: the cars are put through extensive road testing and trials in extreme conditions to guarantee the highest standards of quality, which is of the utmost importance in countries with difficult road conditions. Not forgetting the highly valued manufacturing experience of the Busan plant where Koleos is already being manufactured.
THE RENAULT LATITUDE: BIG ON THE OUTSIDE, BIG ON THE INSIDE
With such generous external dimensions (length – 4,887mm; width – 1,832mm; height – 1,483mm), Latitude easily falls into the category of large saloon. The wheelbase stretches 2.76 metres and the front and rear overhangs are 1.02 metres and 1.1 metres respectively. The intelligent adaptive bi-xenon headlights compliment the contours of the chrome grill. The boot compartment is one of the best in the category: 477 litres (511 litres without the spare wheel). The size of the optional electric panoramic sunroof makes it stand out from others in the category.
The vehicle and onboard comfort controls are all within easy reach with all located around the steering wheel and central console. The interior features; chromed door handles, dial rims, and gear lever, all emphasising the car’s status as a business class saloon. Customers can either choose between a dark grey interior with dark leather, and a dark beige interior with beige leather.
FOR LONG JOURNEYS
Latitude was developed using the combined expertise of Renault and Nissan. The comfortable and silent driving experience, precise handling chassis, and high tech engine give it the decisive edge over its rivals. Latitude inherited the front part of the chassis from Laguna, which is well known for its excellent handling, whilst the rear multi-link suspension from Nissan provides an unrivalled level of comfort. These features actively dampen bumps and other irregularities in the road, remove vibrations, thereby smoothing the whole car driving experience, and making it equal to the best cars in its class.
In Russia, Latitude will come with a choice of two power plants. The 2.5 litre V6 generates 130 kW (177 hp) at 6000 rpm. Combined with a six-speed (AJ0) automatic transmission, it delivers a torque of 233 Nm at 4400 rpm and can accelerate quickly and easily reaching a top speed of 131mph. The combined fuel consumption is 29.1mpg.
The other option is the M4R engine with a 2.0 litre capacity with 102 kW (139 hp) 6000 rpm. Along with the excellent continuous variable transmission CVT, this engine is both versatile and efficient with a maximum torque of 191 Nm at 4400 rpm. The combined fuel consumption is 34.0mpg.
Latitude will propose a wide range of engines and six-speed manual and automatic gearboxes which customers in different countries will be able to choose from. The 2.0 dCi (M9R) is available in a choice of power outputs: 110 and 127 kW (150 and 175 hp). For some markets there will also be the choice of V6 dCi (V9X) with 177 kW (240 hp) or a petrol V6 3.5 litre (V4Y), also with 177kW (240hp).
AIR QUALITY AND PREMIUM CLASS COMFORT
Based on the same architecture as the new SM5, recently launched in the Korean market, Latitude benefits extensively from the joint developments and expertise of Renault, Nissan and Renault Samsung Motors. The comfort and interior acoustics have become the subject of much attention. The driver has a whole array of functions that are as useful as they are original.
Latitude is one of the first D-segment cars to include a massaging function in the driver’s seat and the new triple-zone automatic climate control system. The driver’s seat contains five pneumatic massaging rollers, with four operating modes: constant, intermittent, soft and firm. The precise motions of the flexible pneumatic rollers on the spine have a relaxing effect during long journeys or long periods of time stuck in traffic.
The vehicle also features a unique interior air quality control management system. The triple-zone automatic climate control system allows the driver and each of the passengers to individually regulate the temperature inside the vehicle. The system, which is based on the “best in class” system used in the Laguna, is also capable of controlling the composition and characteristics of the air in the car. As well as a filter, which prevents dust and unpleasant smells from entering the vehicle, Latitude features a dual-mode air ioniser. It not only emits healthy negatively charged ions, but purifies the air by removing allergens and harmful bacteria. The driver and passenger can also take advantage of the double fragrance diffuser to fill the car with a pleasant aroma with refill cartridges that may be obtained from any Renault dealership.
ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS
Latitude features all the latest on-board technical equipment capable of a multitude of functions. For example, each model has a Bluetooth® connection as standard. The following audio systems will be available depending on model:
* All Latitude will include a 3D Sound audio system by Arkamys® with six speakers. It also includes a CD and MP3 player, as well as a 3.5mm “jack” and Bluetooth®
* The top of the range Latitude features an extra two speakers and the “Plug & Music” system, which facilitates the connection of most external media players, including iPod
* The exclusive Bose® Sound System is available as an additional extra. It provides perfect sound production in the cabin, includes 10 speakers (including the central channel and subwoofer) and also a multi-channel amplifier with equaliser.
All audio controls are located on the central console and the steering-wheel, while the information is shown on the dashboard displays.
Latitude comes with a Carminat TomTom® satellite navigation system which is completely integrated into the onboard systems, and its accuracy and quick response time are a marked improvement on other navigation systems. This satnav will include such features as “IQ Routes”® (statistical route optimisation), “Advanced Lane Guidance” ® (visual junction display) and “Mapshare” ® (proprietary map improvement technology). This satnav will be available in Russia from the beginning of 2011 and will be combined with an integrated automatic parking brake and rear view camera.
Latitude has all the various types of equipment needed to make driving the car easier and more comfortable: the next generation hands-free key card, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control, ESC and directional bi-xenon headlights.
QUALITY AND SAFETY ARE “IN THE GENES”
In terms of quality and reliability Latitude features components designed by the Alliance and assembled according to its standards. The vehicle thus benefits from the excellent results achieved by Renault in these areas. The Renault Samsung Technical Centre (RSTC) at Giheung, near Seoul, has taken charge of the project on the basis of elements pre-determined by Renault. Teams from Renault Samsung Motors have worked closely with Renault’s and Nissan’s teams on all aspects of production of Latitude, from validation and design to development and manufacture. Renault Samsung Motors has been market leader in South Korea for eight years running and quality of design and build is part of the company’s DNA and is widely acclaimed by customers. Constant emphasis is placed on service quality, not only at point of sale but throughout the vehicle’s life.
Safety has always been the first priority in the development of this car. There is a whole range of safety features: ABS, EBA (emergency brake assist), EBD (electronic brake distribution), ESC (electronic stability control) as well as passive safety features: eight adaptive airbags, passenger and driver restraint and load limiter seat belts. Latitude has the same two-tier side impact sensors and dual chamber airbags as the Laguna.
THE LATITUDE AT ALL LATITUDES
Latitude is the embodiment of the international Renault Company. Developed in France and South Korea and incorporating elements of the platform from Renault and Nissan, this automobile incorporates all the best achievements in terms of technology, the fields of aerodynamics, safety, comfort and quality.
Latitude is manufactured in South Korea in the Busan Renault-Samsung-Motors plant. This production site is respectful of the environment and is certified ISO 14 001 and has great experience in the production of cars of higher automotive segments. Today, together with Latitude, the Busan factory produces Renault-Samsung-Motors models SM3, SM5, SM7, QM5 and Renault Koléos.
Latitude will make its first public appearance at the Moscow Motor Show, and will go on sale at the end of September in Morocco and Algeria, then in Russia and Ukraine and in Africa.
The European version will be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show and will feature a specific engine line-up, fascia and exterior detail.
A decision on the possible UK launch of Latitude has not yet been made.
Potential international customers will be able to discover more about the car at www.renault-latitude.com.